Upholstery Cleaning Sherman Oaks
Upholstery Cleaning Sherman Oaks offers top-notch furniture cleaning especially seats with padding, springs, and fabric and leather covers. The word upholstery comes from Middle English word upholder which means an artisan who held up their goods. This term applies to domestic, automobile, airplane and can be applied to mattresses, particularly the top layers, though these offers differ in design. A person who works with upholstery is known as an upholsterer. An upholsterer is also called an outsider or trimmer. Traditional upholsterer uses materials like coil springs, animal hair such as horse, cow, straw, and hay and is done by hand. In contrast, today’s upholsterers use synthetic materials like Dacron and vinyl, etc.
Just in case, if you are not sure which type is best suited for you, let us help you. One of our upholstery cleaners from Sherman Oaks will visit your location after phone call confirmation and appointment. They will evaluate the situation of the upholstery. They will suggest you the best option depending on the stains of urine, vomit, red wine, and anything else.
What to Expect From a Professional Upholstery Cleaning in Sherman Oaks?
Most of the upholstery cleaning companies in Sherman Oaks think that they are professional, are they? When it comes to choosing upholstery cleaning experts, we differ from other companies in many ways:
- Upholstery Cleaners Sherman Oaks is a full cleaning and restoration services.
- Our company does not sub-contract your order.
- We work on your Upholstery items like we are cleaning our own.
- High-quality equipment including truck-mounted devices helps us to reach the second floor.
- Cleaners accept every type of project starting from the small scale in house projects to large scale company projects.
- We work on cleaning as well as restoration.
Why Hire Us?
Our Clients Say
How to book us?
Our primary goal is your satisfaction. Here is the simple procedure that you have to follow while booking an Upholstery Cleaning in Sherman Oaks.
- Tell us what you need: Call us to get a free on-call estimate for area rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet urine and odor cleaning, and tiles or grout cleaning.
- Solution Offer: We will schedule the appointment after the quote is finalized. It will remain the same if there is no additional cleaning required.
- Schedule Appointment: We will provide customers the details of available slots in order to schedule an appointment.
- Onsite Visit: One of our Upholstery Cleaners from Sherman Oaks will visit you. If the items have been exposed to wear and tear, we also provide services for carpet repair.
- Decide Location: We will check the Upholstery items carefully and decide where to clean it. We will request the customer to take a look and provide us with feedback after completion of the cleaning process.
- On-Call feedback: One of our quality control officer from the main center will call you to get the feedback. This is done in order to improve our quality standards.
Why is Upholstery Cleaning Important?
Upholstery Items are expensive hence can not be replaced on a regular basis. They can only be cleaned with the help of trusted professionals. Everyone trusts someone experienced and qualified person for Upholstery Cleaning. You can hire our upholstery cleaner for your next cleaning as we focus on every minute detail of Upholstery Cleaning and Care. Once we are done with our work, the original beauty of the Upholstery Item will be restored.
- Save Money: Regular Upholstery cleaning will not only help you to maintain the looks of Upholstery but it will also help you to save the money. The Upholstery Items are very expensive hence purchasing every time will be very expensive.
- Maintain the Look: A home and/or office simply cannot look clean if the Upholstery in it is not actually clean. Cleaning the Upholstery will help you to maintain good looks of the office or home.
- Prevent Spread of Allergens/Bacteria: We all know that Upholstery has Allergens/Bacteria. So regular cleaning of Upholstery can help you to prevent health issues.
- Improved Smell: The people with pets or babies can understand the problem of urine and vomit. The timely cleaning will help you to maintain the good smell of the Upholstery.
Call us for your next upholstery cleaning service in Sherman Oaks.
Our 9 Step Upholstery Cleaning Process
We use high end equipment in order to provide top-notch Upholstery cleaning services to our old and new customers. We make use of environmental friendly Upholstery cleaning solutions to deliver finest quality results. Additionally, we have staff of skilful artists who can repair any type of Upholstery Item.
Step 1: One of our representative will perform a thorough inspection of the fabric. This will help us to determine the material. This pre-inspection helps the inspector to decide techniques and cleaning solutions.
2. Pre Vacuum
Step 2: All fabrics are vacuumed with dry and wet vacuum cleaner using an upholstery nozzle and crevice tool as required. This pre-vacuum will help in removing the dirt dust and all the loose particles.
3. Pre Conditioning
4. Stain Removal
Step 4: The testing is performed on the marks on the upholstery with spot cleaner to determine if the spillages are stains or spots. The pre-treatment of stains is done with a colloid stain removing agent so that moisture is minimized which is available for absorption. After that the total Elim is left out for some time so that stains can be loosened. The left total Elim is vacuumed for guaranteeing full on removal of stain. The room windows are opened for speeding up the drying process.
5. Cleaning Solutions
Step 5: The process of fogging guarantees that solutions of cleaning are applied in accurate amount with respect to the fabric surface without wetting the stuffing or padding in the upholstery. Our cleaners apply fogging on bed and chairs seperately. This process only take 5 minutes.
6. Extraction Cleaning
Step 6: An upholstery mitten is dipped for near about 2 minutes in a hot solution of opposite polarity and milked as dry as possible and after that the fabric is washed with an energetic action for removing the dirt from the fibers. Magnetic attraction helps in attracting the dirt on the pad by making the upholstery clean.
7. Secondary Extraction
Step 7: A vacuum cleaner is applied on dry and wet upholstery items. The vacuum cleaner remove the moisture from cover material.
Step 8: A grooming equipment is required for suitable fibers only. You can ask our upholstery cleaner in Sherman Oaks for more details.
9. Deodorise and Sanitise
Step 9: A dual deodoriser and sanitise are fogged for near about 5 seconds on the cleaned upholstery for killing any residual bacterial. It also imparts a pleasant fragrance.
Our Services – Know More
Upholstery Cleaning Sherman Oaks
We offer steam cleaning and dry cleaning for delicate fabrics such as Velvet, Haitian cotton, microsuede, or polyester.
We offer safe & green carpet cleaning services to our clients. We have high-end truck-mounted cleaning equipment that can reach any floor.
We offer cleaning & restoration of any type of fabric by providing IN-Plant cleaning & ON-Site area rug cleaning. We also provide pick-up & delivery services.
We also deal with grout sealing and cleaning. Our process is simple, efficient, and very quick. Make grout lines of your bathroom, kitchen, and hallways white again.
Frequently Asked Question
Do you charge for quote?
No, we do not charge to give a quote to our customers.
How can I book online?
You can book our upholstery cleaning service using the contact form.
Do you provide same day service?
It depends on the availability of the date and resources. You can call us 818-650-0955 to check availability.
Is there any hidden or additional cost apart from given quote?
If the work is same as per discussion on call then there is no additional cost. We will confirm costs before starting the work.