Carpet Cleaning Northridge
Are you looking for a high-quality carpet cleaning job at affordable prices? We offer our clients a free quote on the phone call that will remain the same even after we arrive at your location. We always offer our clients deep cleaning services in Northridge. You will get quality carpet cleaners in Northridge every time because we have a team of IICRC certified professionals. Our team members strive to offer deep cleaning of carpets that other companies could not. The only reason for our quality deep cleaning service is the use of branded chemicals and high-end equipment.
Why Hire Us For Carpet Cleaning in Northridge?
Our Clients Say
How to book us?
Our primary goal is your satisfaction. Here is the simple procedure that you have to follow while booking a carpet cleaning with us in Northridge.
- Tell us what you need: Call us to get a free on call estimate for carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet urine and odor cleaning, and tiles or grout cleaning.
- Solution Offer: We will schedule the appointment after the quote is finalized. It will remain the same if there is no additional carpet cleaner required.
- Schedule Appointment: We will provide customers the details of available slots in order to schedule an appointment.
- Onsite Visit: At the time of cleaning, we will provide you with the best treatments. If the items have been exposed to wear and tear, we also provide services of carpet repair.
- Onsite Feedback: Once we are done with cleaning, we will request the customer to take a look and provide us feedback.
- On Call feedback: One of our quality control officer from the main centre will call you to get the feedback. This is done in order to improve our quality standards.
Why is Carpet Cleaning Important?
So why is it important to regularly clean your carpet? Here is the list of all the things that hide deep down in the fiber of the carpet: dust, allergens, bacteria, dirt, human and pet hair, grime, and much more. The carpets need a proper periodic deep carpet cleaning in order to remover unhealthy particles that can cause serious health problems. Our experts knows how to remove these particles using simple and effective method. Here are some other reasons to choose carpet cleaning services in Northridge:
- Save Money: Regular carpet cleaning will not only help you to maintain the looks of the carpet but it will also help you to save the money. The carpets are very expensive hence purchasing carpet every time will be very expensive.
- Maintain the Look: A home and/or office simply cannot look clean if the carpets in it are not actually clean. Cleaning the carpets will help you to maintain good looks of the office or home.
- Prevent Spread of Allergens/Bacteria: We all know that carpets have Allergens/Bacteria. So regular cleaning of carpets can help you to prevent health issues.
- Improved Carpet Smell: The people with pets or babies can understand the problem of urine and vomit. The timely cleaning will help you to maintain the good smell of the carpet.
If you need Carpet Cleaning in Northridge then feel free to call us.
Why Go Green for Carpet Cleaning?
This is about something other than having beautiful and clean carpets. This is about the security of every family member. For each square inch of carpet which is dirty that you need cleaned, there might be 20,000 bacteria per square inch. Molds, viruses, and bacteria can disgrace the quality of the air in your house or any shop. Selecting the perfect carpet cleaning company in Northridge might clean your carpet but in some cases it might cost you more than your budget.
Depending on the usage of the chemicals used for carpet cleaning, your family members might experience dizziness, headaches, nausea or might be some problems of breathing. Parents having young children might be unable to let their youngsters onto the carpet until it is dry completely. Still harsh chemicals might leave behind some deposits that get deposited on their feet and hands. Also those chemicals can also damage the environment.
Green carpet cleaning Northridge is available for your business or homes. This cleaning does not depend on that type of chemicals that have very harmful side effects. We rely on Eco-friendly solution and it is pet and children friendly. It removes 98% of virus, bacteria and other infected viruses that might influence the quality of air. We want to help you keep your business and home clean. Having experience of above 15 years and probably the most superior equipment of carpet cleaners Northridge, we give free delivery and free pick up for dirty carpets.
Our 13 Step Carpet Cleaning Process
Step 1: Call Northridge carpet cleaning centre for setting up a free onsite estimate for upholstery or carpet cleaning. Our team will visit the site and pre-inspect the site for dust level and recommendations. We will give you the estimated quote after completing the inspection.
2. Commercial Pre-Vacuum
Step 2: We usually recommend this for homes with per hairs or debris. One of our technician will vacuum your carpets thoroughly with PV12 commercial vacuum. This will help to remove loose dust of carpets.
3. Furniture Moving
Step 3: Items under the 20 lbs will be moved at no charges. We suggest to have a discussion, about what will be moved or what will not be moved, with our carpet cleaners while making the quote.
4. Pre Spotting and Spray
Step 4: We pre-spray all the carpets before starting the work. This help us to increase the effectiveness of the cleaning process. Please note that there will be additional cost for excessive staining. We treat the spots on the basis of stain type.
5. Pre Groom
Step 5: We have to pre-groom carpets using a motorised brush in order to remove the tough soil out of carpet. This step is involved when deep carpet cleaning is required.
6. Deep Steam Cleaning
Step 6: We will flush the soil from carpet using hot water. We have truck mounted hot water tankers which help us in steam cleaning process.
7. Neutralising Carpets
Step 7: We make use of neutraliser or conditioner during our steam cleaning process. This will make your carpets soft and dirt proof.
8. Post-Spot Treatment
Step 8: Whatever is left even after the steam cleaning process is removed at this point. Our Northridge carpet cleaners perform this to remove tough stains like pet stains or urine from the carpet.
9. Speed Dry
Step 9: You can order high velocity air movers in order to speed dry your carpets. You can rent this equipment on daily or weekly basis depending on your needs. Carpets usually gets dry in 8 hours.
10. Scotch Guard and Deodoriser
Step 10: We can add DuPont Teflon as a dirt repellent. This will extend the time frame of your next carpet cleaning requirement. Please note this leaves no residue.
11. Post Grooming
Step 11: A grooming rake is used to ensure maximum penetration in the carpet of deodorisers, enzymes or protectors.
12. Post Inspection
Step 12: Our technician will walk you through your home to make sure that you are satisfied with our cleaning services Northridge.
13. Quality Control Follow up
Step 13: We will call you or email you for your precious feedback with your carpet cleaning or upholstery cleaning experience. We gather feedback so that we can improve our standards using your valuable responses.
Our Services – Know More
Carpet Cleaning Northridge
We offer safe & green carpet cleaning services to our clients. We have high-end truck-mounted cleaning equipment that can reach any floor.
We offer cleaning & restoration of any type of fabric by providing IN-Plant cleaning & ON-Site area rug cleaning. We also provide pick-up & delivery services.
We offer steam cleaning and dry cleaning for delicate fabrics such as Velvet, Haitian cotton, microsuede, or polyester.
We also deal with grout sealing and cleaning. Our process is simple, efficient, and very quick. Make grout lines of your bathroom, kitchen, and hallways white again.
Frequently Asked Question
Do you charge for quote?
No, we do not charge to give a quote to our customers.
How can I book online?
You can book our upholstery cleaning service using the contact form.
Do you provide same day service?
It depends on the availability of the date and resources. You can call us 818-650-0955 to check availability.
Is there any hidden or additional cost apart from given quote?
If the work is same as per discussion on call then there is no additional cost. We will confirm costs before starting the work.