Area Rug Cleaning Studio City
Area Rug Cleaning Studio City is not possible without the help of a professional. It can be easy if the rug is made up of synthetic fiber and it’s lightly soiled. Otherwise, you should never clean your rugs in your home. We offer both types of area rug cleaning services in Studio City: In-Plant and In house rug cleaning.
Just in case, if you are not sure which type is best suited for you, let us help you. One of our technician will visit your location after phone call confirmation and appointment. They will evaluate the situation of the rug. They will suggest you the best option depending on the stains of urine, vomit, red wine, and anything else.We offer basic rug cleaning to fully restoration of your rugs or anything that comes in between these two options.
What to Expect From a Professional Rug Cleaning Service in Studio City?
Most of the Area Rug Cleaners in Studio City think that they are professional, are they? When it comes to choosing rug cleaning experts, we differ from other companies in many ways:
- We do not sub-contract our work.
- Our workers hold your area rug like they are cleaning their own.
- The high-quality equipment including truck-mounted devices helps us to reach the second floor.
- Deals in every type of project starting from the small scale in house projects to large scale company projects.
- Offer cleaning as well as restoration services.
- Area Rug Cleaning Studio City is a full cleaning and restoration services.
Why Hire Us?
Our Clients Say
How to book us?
Our primary goal is your satisfaction. Here is the simple procedure that you have to follow while booking an Area Rug Cleaning in Studio City.
- Tell us what you need: Call us to get a free on-call estimate for area rug cleaning, carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, pet urine and odor cleaning, and tiles or grout cleaning.
- Solution Offer: We will schedule the appointment after the quote is finalized. It will remain the same if there is no additional cleaning required.
- Schedule Appointment: We will provide customers the details of available slots in order to schedule an appointment.
- Onsite Visit: One of our rug cleaners from Los Angles will visit you. If the items have been exposed to wear and tear, we also provide services for carpet repair.
- Decide Location: We will check the rug carefully and decide where to clean it. Once we are done with cleaning, we will request the customer to take a look and provide us feedback.
- On-Call feedback: One of our quality control officer from the main center will call you to get the feedback. This is done in order to improve our quality standards.
Why is Area Rug Cleaning Important?
Area rugs work as an air filter as they trap allergens, dirt, and bacteria. They help in the prevention of unhealthy elements circulation. So, they need to be cleaned on a regular basis. This is why you need area rug cleaners in Los Angles.
Rugs are expensive hence can not be replaced on a regular basis. They can only be cleaned with the help of trusted professionals. Everyone trusts someone experienced and qualified person for rugs cleaning. You can hire us for your next rug cleaning as we focus on every minute detail of rug cleaning and care. Once we are done with our work, the original beauty of rugs will be restored.
- Save Money: Regular rug cleaning will not only help you to maintain the looks of rugs but it will also help you to save the money. The area rugs are very expensive hence purchasing rugs every time will be very expensive.
- Maintain the Look: A home and/or office simply cannot look clean if the rugs in it are not actually clean. Cleaning the area rugs will help you to maintain good looks of the office or home.
- Prevent Spread of Allergens/Bacteria: We all know that area rugs have Allergens/Bacteria. So regular cleaning of rugs can help you to prevent health issues.
- Improved Rug Smell: The people with pets or babies can understand the problem of urine and vomit. The timely cleaning will help you to maintain the good smell of the area rugs.
Methods of Area Rug Cleaning in Studio City?
There are mainly two methods of rug cleaning: On-site and Offsite. In the onsite method, we check if the carpet is washable and does not require deep cleaning. To achieve maximum cleanliness, we suggest having your area rugs cleaned at our facility. This can be costly so we request our customers to get a quote before we proceed with the transportation process. We can offer the proper quote on-site only. It is tough to estimate the quote for the area rug cleaning over the phone call.
When to consider in home area rug cleaning?
- Rug is made up from synthetic fibre.
- It has solid coloured design.
- When rug is cleaned very frequently.
- Easy to move it for drying procedure.
- If it is not so much expensive.
When to consider in plant area rug cleaning?
- There is stains of urine on rug.
- If odor removal is required.
- Natural fabric cleaning is required. Ex. Silk or wool.
- It has multicoloured design on area rug.
- The rug size exceed 8’ * 10’ and its not easy to move.
- When heavy soiled rug cleaning is required.
What type of area rugs are cleaned by our experts?
There are many types of rug available in the market. Each type of rug requires special type of treatment. Here is the list of area rugs in which we deal:
Wool Rugs: Wool rugs absorbs humidity easily which makes them difficult to clean. These types of rugs require special attention while we dry them . Rug re-dry is also possible in case of urine stain.
Silk Rugs: The fibres of silk rugs are sturdy which makes them last decades. The dyes on the rug makes it tough to clean the rug. We have to move silk rugs at our rug cleaning point for special cleaning treatment.
Cotton Rugs: Cottons rugs are usually inexpensive. Cleaning them will cost you more than purchasing them. We will give you the best advise after inspecting your rug.
Chenille Rugs: Chenille rugs are made by missing cotton, rayon acrylic and similar items. They must be done with little extra care. One should never use heat while cleaning them.
Jute Rugs: The only approved method to clean jute rugs is dry cleaning. We never wet jute rugs as this will do irreversible damage to the rug. Check for the cleaning code on the back side of the carpet to determine if its a jute rug.
Sisal Rugs: We also deal in sisal rugs cleaning. We make use of mild detergent with limited amount of water to avoid browning the rug. We do not use steam to clean sisal rugs as it will damage the rug.
Synthetic Rugs: The synthetic rugs like nylon, olefin, polyester, rayon, acrylic yarn are easily washable. This is the only type of fibre that we consider cleaning at home. If they have any kind of urine stain or shagginess on it, then we have to take it to our workshop for proper cleaning.
Speciality Rugs: Cleaning of all speciality area rug like leather, sheep skin rugs or horse hair rugs takes approximately two weeks. We will pick and drop it from your home.
Our IICRC certified technicians are trained for both in house and in factory area rug cleaning. We offer on-site quotes to clients as there are many types of rug fibers and soiling levels. Each rug is cleaned using different methods. We assure quality rug cleaning service in Studio City. We also offer rug restoration when it is required.
Our 10 Step Area Rug Cleaning Process
We use high end equipment in order to provide top-notch rug cleaning services to our old and new customers. We make use of environmental friendly cleaning solutions to deliver finest quality results. Additionally, we have staff of skilful artists who can repair any type of rug. They will repair you rug in such a way that you can not find any damage mark on it.
Step 1: The basic examination includes checking of area rug origin, its condition, fabric type check, and damage parts identification.
- During the detailed analysis, we note various things like:
- Does it has any sort of colour fading due to wear of from sun?
- Is there any signs of urine odors?
Is there any kind of damage that need restoration? We check all of these details prior to start our dusting process.
2. Dusting Process
Step 2: We make use of a huge tumbler machine for dusting the area rug. Rug duster machines are specifically designed to remove dry soil and contaminants. This helps us to reduce wash time. Call us now for more information about area rug cleaning in Studio City.
3. Soak and Washing Process
Step 3: There are some different scenarios for soaking and washing. A rug needs a complete soaking to eliminate odor and proper sanitation. Before hand wash, full rug soaking and disinfection treatment is required to kill bacteria in case of water damage.
The stain removal process depends upon the type of stain. It may be applied before or after rug wash. Some rug stains are easier to treat before wash and some are easy to treat after wash. But a hand wash is given to all of the rugs. We also perform second wash for extra dirty rugs.
4. Moth Damage
Step 4: Moth damage caused by an infestation requires special treatment. Rugs that have moth damage are given a lime wash. The rug soaks in lime bath. A special enzyme soap is used during the hand wash segment to ensure every moth egg is killed.
5. Cleaning Solutions
Step 5: We make use of very mild soaps for washing procedures. This helps us to maintain the softness and finishing of cleaned rug.
6. Softening Pile Process
Step 6: When rugs gets stiff and hard because of improper cleaning of pet urine then this process is required. Water damaged dry rots in rugs also requires a softening procedure.
Step 7: The area rug is moved to a controlled temperature room after completion of washing and rinsing. Here the rug will dry under the circulation of airstreams in order to retain its softness. We have this area rug cleaning facility in our Studio City center.
Step 8: Our experts will check the rug for hols, rips and other damages caused by “wear and tear”. We also look at the fringes and binding. The rugs usually gets damaged in storage. We help you to keep your precious rugs and carpets in their proper conditions.
9. Rug Protection
Step 9: We make use of 3M oily scotch guard to protect the rugs from foot traffic. We suggest our customers to repeat this process after 3 to 4 months. This will ensure proper protection of the rug.
10. Final Inspection
Step 10: When the rug is properly dry, our team members do one more final inspection. The rug is vacuumed and groomed before its get wrapped in plastic. Then our delivery team will get it back to your home, apartment or office.
Our Services – Know More
Area Rug Cleaning Studio City
We offer cleaning & restoration of any type of fabric by providing IN-Plant cleaning & ON-Site area rug cleaning. We also provide pick-up & delivery services.
We offer safe & green carpet cleaning services to our clients. We have high-end truck-mounted cleaning equipment that can reach any floor.
We offer steam cleaning and dry cleaning for delicate fabrics such as Velvet, Haitian cotton, micro suede, or polyester.
We also deal with grout sealing and cleaning. Our process is simple, efficient, and very quick. Make grout lines of your bathroom, kitchen, and hallways white again.